[Game Sales] Guild Wars 2 75% discount 6-8 March

Speak your mind directly to the community!
Ray

[Game Sales] Guild Wars 2 75% discount 6-8 March

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:48 pm

The source page straight from GW2.com

In case anyone interested. IMO best MMO system to date and helpful communities. At least no one 'putang ina bobo' me or 'gtfo n00b'. And there's Jumping Puzzles which are even more difficult than fighting bosses.

Timeraider

Re: [Game Sales] Guild Wars 2 75% discount 6-8 March

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Loved Guild Wars 2.
Unlike full MMO's (i never treated GW2 as a full MMO, more as a Singleplayer with co-op mode.. had more fun with that insight :P) in my eyes it does have a point where it is simply over but even for the full price i paid 40 euros for 300-400 hours before being "done" with the game in my eyes... thats amazing value, not to forget about the fun.
(and between you and me and everyone reading .. i kinda sold my account for 50 euros after that so.. thats that i guess :P)

god.. so many elementalist signatures on my harddrive.. got alot more

hmm.. i just searched for my old GW2 guild and still see Elementalist guides from early 2012 i made. Those were the good days. Sadly none of the videos, pictures etc. exsist anymore so cant make anyone happy with those hehe
:D

adrbenn

Re: [Game Sales] Guild Wars 2 75% discount 6-8 March

Post#3 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am

Timeraider wrote:... more as a Singleplayer with co-op mode ...

this :lol:

compared to other MMO I played before, GW2 feels more personal in stories and events, just with other people around

Return to “General”