Game Length?

Speak your mind directly to the community!
theesh

Game Length?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Hello,

Personally, I enjoy games that take a while to develop their stories (and characters). It let's me appreciate their intricacies all the more. I supported the game when it was still available for supporting. Now that I have my Steam key, and have played a little of the game, I wonder how long the game will take to complete if you are a completionist (me)?

Thanks for making a game that draws inspiration from games of the past. I look forward to playing (and completing) Celestian Tales.

PS. Can't wait to get my GOG key.

Ray

Re: Game Length?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:31 am

The fastest speedrun report we received is 5 hours. By calculation, playing every character and watching private events should take you about 25 hours. We also can't wait to deliver the game to your screen ;)

5 days left... I'm getting nervous, wish us luck :D

DeathMoJo

Post#3 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Ray wrote:The fastest speedrun report we received is 5 hours. By calculation, playing every character and watching private events should take you about 25 hours. We also can't wait to deliver the game to your screen ;)

5 days left... I'm getting nervous, wish us luck :D

Good to hear, is this the plan for each chapter of the trilogy?

Ray

Post#4 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:14 am

For the storyline, yes. Since already done with the main system though, we're planning to add some optional feature so that player can ejoy the game outside the 'main system'.
About what it is, nothing definite at the moment. Maybe a fishing minigame perchance? :D

Finito

Post#5 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:09 am

What I really liked about the Suikoden franchise was the minigames, even Suikoden 4 had some good ones, and its mostly what I remember about it since the game was a let down. Hopefully you can bring some good minigames to Celestian Tales.

Return to “General”