Overlapping logbook entries in Chapter 4

Found anything we should fix? Please tell us about it.
Mojoscosco

Overlapping logbook entries in Chapter 4

Post#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:02 pm

In Chapter 4 when you go to find the key two logbook entries are present simultaneously, one of which tells you that you've found the key when you haven't.

Also, more of a suggestion than an error, I've been confronted with several places in game where your logbook entries make absolutely no mention of where to go for your next objective. If you've only been testing internally I can see how you might think it should be obvious but you should really be trying to see it from the perspective of a player who might put your game aside for a week or two and come back.

The Latest GOG update to 1.0.5 still shows v1.0.0 on the title screen.

I'd also like to add that you really should get rid of the mouse cursor when a gamepad is detected.

I'm on Windows 10.
Attachments
Celestian Tales Old North 8_12_2015 12_41_35 PM.png
Celestian Tales Old North 8_12_2015 12_41_35 PM.png (208.17 KiB) Viewed 401 times
Celestian Tales Old North 8_12_2015 12_41_27 PM.png
Celestian Tales Old North 8_12_2015 12_41_27 PM.png (191.52 KiB) Viewed 401 times

Mojoscosco

Re: Overlapping logbook entries in Chapter 4

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:28 am

There was an overlapping entry in Chapter 6 as well that I didn't record as it kind of indicates that you may want to go back through every entry and check to see if your displaying overlaps at any time.

alphajax

Re: Overlapping logbook entries in Chapter 4

Post#3 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 am

Same with this, playing as Ylianne as well. The overlapping started when we have to find the key after opening the locked door. Suddenly there's two of 4 chapter. One mentioning to find the key, while the other already found the key.

Return to “Error Reports”